dont think i can do this anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Tinydancer1, Jun 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tinydancer1

Tinydancer1 Member

Just had a complete break down. My parents dont understand my illness and its as though the think im just depressed. I was diagnosed with systemic candidaa which is a digestive disorder which also attacks the immune system also the skin and hair. It leaves you sick,bloated,chronically fatigued,in pain,makes your hair fall out, gives you acne, aniety, major depression, and so much more thats only half the list. They always rub it in my face how well my sister and my friends are doing etc and how one day ill need to care for myslef. This makes me even more want to end it all, when i try to explain to them the pain im feeling that just seem to brush it off as though they dont want to except the fact im not well. i kinda wish they knew how serious i was about ending it and it might make them think twice sometimes. i just do not know what to do anymore.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sorry your parents are not understanding your illness perhaps get the doctor to talk to them so they can get educated about what you have and are feeling and be more supportive

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.