this is just to deter people from overdosing around 5 years i overdosed on paracetamol. i took loads. i can still feel the taste of them as they each were swallowed. i suddenly felt very tired. i fell asleep. and then i unfortunately woke up. but i was SOOOO sick. it was horrible. i never told anyone at the time. i just told my mom i was sick, and she assumed i had a stomach bug. but to this day i cant take paracetamol. i heave just thinking about it. ive tried to take it a couple of times, but it does just make me feel sick. please dont try it. ive never heard of a successful suicide attempt by overdose. just dont put yourself through the pain. no good can come from it. and it will haunt you every day. everything is a memory. just save yourself.