Don't try to fix me- I'm not broken.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mlxjaded, Jul 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mlxjaded

mlxjaded Well-Known Member

I just don't want to be here anymore.
    Is that too much to ask?

I just want to have a heart attack or something in my sleep.
  2. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

I hope and pray you wake up happy and wanting to live. I am praying for you!!! PLEASE STAY . I KNOW ITS HARD. Ive come back from some bad places and you will too. YOu are in my heart and prayers. PLEASE BELIEVE AND HOPE WITH ME. Sending LOVE

Write me

3. mlxjaded

Hey Marty.
    Still awake here.
    Can't sleep; too much on my mind.

I'm just sick of everything, ya' know?
    I just..
    I don't know how to explain it.
  4. mlxjaded

This song fits my mood right now perfectly:​

I wake up exhausted it's not morning
    It's back to sleep to re-dream me
    We're alone and we're happy
    But there you are, angry with me

Are you alright? I can stand up straight.
    Are you alright? Can you get me off your mind?

I hated this city before you came here
    So let go and move on
    We're strangers, we're not friends
    I hate this and I hate them

This city's exhausted and it's wound up
    Soon to be a place that's just filled up

And I find out that you're angry
    And you're sorry you ever met me

Are you alright? I can stand up straight.
    Are you alright? Can you get me off your mind?
  5. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I don't know about Marty but I am here and I care...I am here to talk with glad your still posting and hanging in is not easy but you are not alone..please lean on us and allow us to ease some of you pain, even if only a little..i care and know others do too, we are here for you..
    I am sorry you are feeling like crap right now, you deserve better I can tell as you have a big heart with lots of feeling.
    Please write back and let me know how your doing, it has been a while since you posted.
    for now :arms: Bambi
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I agree with Bambi that there are alot of careing people here... You can pm if it makes you more comfortable.. Please don't listen to those thoughts.Talk to us and let us help..
  7. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

There is nothing wrong with you there is nothing wrong with any of us in the true sense of the word, but yeah we get these thoughts wanting to die etc. We need to know they are just thoughts, please keep talking to us and take care of yourself.

8. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

That is right you are not broken. You are a whole functional human being that just has to find a way to sort out through the problems, and confusions in life. But this is not something you should expect to be able to do alone. I have personally found spiritual enlightenment and support that helps me with everything. This and the support and care from others, makes my will to live unbreakable! You too can have this. open up, and allow us to help the best way that we can; listening. :hug: Blessings..
  9. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Its ok , You dont have to explain. I will just offer you my love and prayers and hope. Write me anytime if you cant sleep. If Im here we can talk. You are a good person and your trials will give way to joy. Wait and see. PLEASE be our friend and stay!!!! You are loved.

Write me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.