dont wanna be here

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by impulse617, Mar 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

Wish i had the strength to take my life. Have no reason to be here, nothing to live for. Love life is shit. Career is shit. No reason to be here...
  2. BetrayedSoul

BetrayedSoul Member

Hey. Similar feelings here. I know life sucks. I thought life is great just three months ago. But it all completely changed when I got f**ed over by the woman I gave everything to. I am sorry you feel same emotions. Emotions that cannot be healed by simple words. By any words, actually. If you cant find a reason to be here, try to live just for yourself. Try to be happy for who you are, for what you do. Don't give a f**k about what kind of job or love you have. Have yourself. Do what makes you happy. Do not care about the others. They do not care about you. So concentrate on yourself only, buddy.
  3. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I am sorry you're feeling bad tonight. Do you want to talk more about what is going on for you?

Please don't give up, are you getting any help to get you through all of this? You can still find things to live for... hobbies maybe? Do you have any dreams you want to achieve? There can still be a reason for living beyond the classical love and work ideas that society has set as a norm. Be happy for you, that's what matters. Work on the things that make you happy.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.