don't wanna be strong anymore

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by minion, Sep 13, 2016.

1. minion

minion Well-Known Member

After going through hell for the last five years, I don't know if I have the strength in me to go on anymore. I really don't know. It's just to the point, where I've cut myself off from everyone. I'm not even going through the motions anymore. I'm just a shell of anything.

2. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hey Minion, I'm sorry you've been having a rough time for the past 5yrs, I'm not sure what you're dealing with. But we try and support you as best we can. Maybe you could tell us what you're dealing with. I ended up on the Forum because of suicidal thoughts from Depression, anxiety and panic attacks. Most of the people here are dealing with problems like this so we share and support each other. Welcome my friend :)
    Brian

3. ghostangelcake7

ghostangelcake7 Well-Known Member

I'm going through the same thing. I don't feel good, and everything sucks right now. I am enduring another week, perhaps two to see what comes of it. J/K I really do want to keep going, I will let my natural course play out, it's already like half over so another half is supposed to go by even more quick than the first half. It's really hard to have no memories, or collages of pictures or moments to look back upon even though people still consider me 'young', I don't have much to show for myself, I am truly a person who will go unnoticed in life, and never get another embrace from another human being again. I really don't know I am trying to console other people, but I am feeling horrible myself. I can't shake it, I need help like a serious intervention =/

4. Special-Agent-Gibbs

Special-Agent-Gibbs Safety and Support SF Pro SF Supporter

I'm sorry you are hurting so much :(

I have often felt the same way especially when I was younger. My life felt like it was falling part but I eventually got help and its better now. I am not going to say that I don't struggle ever but it better now. Have you considered calling a hotline or seeking professional help? I know that may seem scary but it worth it!

You are not alone - Please do not hesitate to message me if you need to talk! :)

-Special-Agent-Gibbs

5. DadzTruk

DadzTruk Member

minion,

I'm sorry the last 5 years have been so tough on you. I went through several years where I felt the same way. I went through the motions until I reached the point that I didn't even care to do that. Life can really be cruel sometimes. I just know that eventually it will get better if you don't give up. I'm living proof of that. My life is no where near perfect now, but it's a good life. No fancy car, big house kind of good life, but we always have enough. I've got a decent job and I've met some of the best people of my life in the last couple years. If you have told me that six or seven years ago, I would have laughed at you. I was beyond giving up. Find a professional counselor to talk to. Start doing something new, exercising, new hobbies, something to occupy your mind. Most of all, don't give up. Life has a way of changing for the better. I'll be praying for you.

6. It's Going To Be Ok

It's Going To Be Ok Active Member

The fact that you could be strong for 5 long years is nothing short of amazing. There's a lot of people who couldn't have done that but maybe someone will see this thread and think "if he could do it I could do it". Be strong for them. Be strong for the people who need you to be strong.