dont wanna .dont gotta aint gonna *trigger *

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Starlite, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

I dont wanna live anymore...i don't have to and i sure don't gotta for nobody! Call me selish call me a me whatever the hell you wanna call done! I don't want replies..i dont deserve them and i know damn well i sure as hell dont need them! I havd struggled alone all my what makes it any different now? NOTHING that is what nothing. HURT? Nah....that is a drop in the damn bucket to what i am feeling..i can sure think of 0other things to say

but im not sure it would be appropriate or even logical right now at this point

I hate this whole nucking futs world!!!!!
  2. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

i'm replying nonetheless. i'm a typical rebel :tongue:
    i care about you :hug:
    the decision's yours, but i hope you hold fast to whatever's left...even if it's just the anodyne of a fall breeze.... i know sometimes we say we don't need it when we need it most, so i offer you an ear if you want it at all and that offer will stand for as long as it can
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Starlite. Please don't do it. You're not a coward and you're not selfish. I'm sorry for being inconsiderate before. But please don't give up. :hug:
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You are right Karren. The choice is yours to make and always has been, but I wish to encourage you to continue to search for other options. I know you want the pain to end, and it can, but it doesn't have to be because you end your life. There is no documented proof that says pain ends when your life does. Maybe it won't. Then what have you gained? Nothing. I know you didn't want replies, and I am sorry, but I needed to speak my mind. You don't see the wonderful person you are. We can. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.