dont wanna fight it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by *dilligaf*, May 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

i messed up, i know i did, and it doesnt matter how many times i get told its ok i wont forgive myself. i saw her at the time, i know how much i have hurt her. and i cant get over that. why care though? its sam. pathetic, uncaring, thoughtless, cold hearted sam who doesnt deserve love, who doesnt deserve to be happy. sam deserves pain and to not be here. guess i could still have that eh.
    ive told two people just HOW bad im feeling tonight, one said i was depressing them and left, the other just logged out. yes, i know a certain person will answer this and tell me how much they care etc, i know you do. and i feel all the same things about you. so maybe if i do it itll stop you being hurt by me? who knows, i dont anymore. all i know is i dont wanna fight.

2. i no you dont want to fight, but i hope you manage to. really hope you manage to. u no im here, as our alot of other people :hug:

3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

thanks hun :hug:

4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I want you to fight and i want you to stay safe. I'm willing to do anything for you and you know that. Yes i care about you a lot and you know i do. I wanna support you and you know how much it hurts me to see you going through this. If i could take away your pain then i would without even giving it a second thought.

Your not pathetic, uncaring, thoughtless or cold hearted and you do deserve love in every way. I you deserve to be happy.

You know how much it would devestate me if anything would happen to you so please stay safe darling x

<3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.