Dont Wanna Stay Here Anymore!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by life, Jul 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. life

life Well-Known Member

The WORLD HUH IS HELL.....I HATE EVERYTHING ...I HAVE NO LIFE NO FUTURE..I AM A LOOSER..I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I WANNA DIE I DONT WANNA STAY IN THIS WORLD ANYMORE......WHY WHY WHY..WHY DONT THEY JUST PUT ME TO SLEEP AND MAKE ME DIE...CUZ I DONT WANNA LIVE ANYMORE.....NO MATTER WHAT I SAY NO MATTER WHAT U SAY IN THIS SUICIDE FORUM MAKES ME TRIGGERS ME TO SUICIDE EVEN MORE AN MORE !.....I JUST WANNA DO IT WANNA END MY LIFE FORVER!......I DONT WANNA GET BETTER
    !I DONT WANNA BE HAPPY! I DONT WANNA LIVE!..I HATE PEOPLE I HATE MY SELF AND HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EVERYONEEEE IN THIS WORLDDDDD........DONT WANNA STAY HERE ANYMORE:sad:....bUT I HAVE NO CHOICE

2. life

life Well-Known Member

a car please hit me! pleaseeee someone kill me...pleaseeee ................................................................i am 100 out 100 sure that my lifeeeeee is now suffering and will be suffering all the time in this worldddddddddddddddddddddd....then there is no point..please make me dieeeeeeee pleaseee.....[MAKE ME DIEMAKE MMAKE ME DIEE DIE MAKE ME DIE MAKE ME DIEMAKE ME DIE MAKE ME DIE /B]

3. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Life,
    Hey sweetie I am so sorry that you feel that way. If you ever need to talk I am here for you. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss

4. LiverpoolFTW

LiverpoolFTW Guest

I wish i had an answer for you, but i dont have one for myself. I'm just gonna hope things get better for you.

5. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

life can be so cruel pm anytime and take care :sad:

6. Nessarose

Nessarose Well-Known Member

I'm sorry :sad:. I don't know what to tell you. I hope things get better. Have you seen a doctor?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.