DOn't want to be alive :'(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by JamesPedge, Dec 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JamesPedge

JamesPedge New Member

So my wife gave birth to my newborn son 4 days ago me and her where fine until her mother interfered and messed her head up, basically left me and ran away with my child and wont let me see him ever :( I need help because I feel at my most vulnerable and so suicidal earlier was at train station wanting to throw myself infront of a train, the thought of my son stopped me, it was a good feeling, but it can only stop me so much, the more she is saying horrible things and not letting me be there to see him it makes me more likely to wnana kill myself help people please :'(
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Your wife may have post natal depression.
    Even if she doesn't, having a baby can throw your whole being out of kilter.
    Leave it for a few days, but go and get some legal advice as to child access.
    Don't go on in guns blazing with "I've seen a lawyer", but make sure you have all the ammunition you might need should things not resolve themselves
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I agree hun with Terry please get legal advice and help so you can have rights to your son. He will always need you in his life ok and lets hope in time your wife will come to her senses hugs to you
  4. JamesPedge

JamesPedge New Member

She ran off and is nowhere to be seen :'( currently working on a very drastic plan for my suicide where I get torn to pieces and have my body parts every because that is what I feel I deserve no one wants me so what is the point
  5. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Well, that is of course one approach, but it is doing nothing to help you get to see your son or prove you are in a fit place to be able to spend time with them. Taking a reasoned to approach where you learn your rights (which are very substantial) and decide how to proceed would be time better spent. if you want to be with the mother and son then make sure you are showing yourself to be a strong enough person to offer both support when you locate (it is impossible to genuinely stay hidden - it is your child - you can ask for assistance finding if thta needs be).

If instead you dwell on how awful your life is and how mean it was to leave for four days because of something somebody else convinced your wife then when you do find them you will be in no place to help and just be proving your wifes mother correct... your call.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.