Dont want to be alive

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by unbearable, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unbearable

unbearable Well-Known Member

I really don't want to be alive by the end of the week, my depression (and other mind problems) have got to unbearable I cant cope, my only coping mechanism was self harm but i done that and then cried my eyes out as i realised it made no difference.
    I don't really want to go into why I'm like this but I know 100% I have no future and right now I definitely have no life at all. (most of all I don't want to be alive anyway)
    I'm so scared at going through with it in case it goes wrong and I know it will be extremely unpleasant but I keep reminding myself it wont last forever and then I wont be in existence.
    I haven't the opportunity for a few days though I just cant stand being here until then. I want to die I really do oh god I cant stand it. I'm looking forward to the end of the week though (when I wont be here if all goes well) its the process of getting there that I'm worried sick about.

2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Did this wave of suicidal thoughts come on suddenly, for have they been in your head for some time? :hug:

3. unbearable

unbearable Well-Known Member

Ive been struggling for many years but its mainly since I turned 23 over a month ago its just got unbearable, knowing times passing when I really shouldn't still be here. Every year I cry and swear i wont get another year older but I do, I dont want to have life, its not for me.

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't go through with your suicide plans Unbearable. There has to be a better way. Why is it that you feel like dying? :hug:

5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Life is for you. You should be here, otherwise you wouldn't.
    Feel better, share more with us if you feel comfortable. We're here to listen.
    :heart:

6. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

When we're trapped and depression suffocates us it is easy to believe we 100% don't have a future and there is no point in living, when there is. Sometimes, depending on the situation, we need to take a step back and then we'll be able to think about ways that can help us. I don't know the details of why you're feeling how you are, sometimes we need to get input from other people and take on board their opinions and advice. I'm not going to force you to tell me just know we're here if you feel comfortable enough and you're welcome to PM me if you don't feel comfortable posting it on the forum. You don't need to kill yourself for your pain to end, I hope you will realise that. Take care of yourself. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.