dont want to be here anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
ME too tired so dam tired but you know waht you can hang in there The emotion will lessen soon just keep posting okay chatting do anything until it passes. I hate the dam dark hole it is so hard to dig oneself out but stay here vent shout do anything to rid yourself of the sadness the pain I hear you okay and i do understand but stay strong.

Forgotten_Man

Have you ever thought about a metaphoic method of leaving? For instance I have been considering for the past year moving to some place far away from my home town. And well abandoning everyone that ties me to this miserable place.

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
Have you ever thought about a metaphoic method of leaving? For instance I have been considering for the past year moving to some place far away from my home town. And well abandoning everyone that ties me to this miserable place.

I really like this idea. Just pack it all in. Move to an entirely new place. Make a new life for yourself. I'd do it in a heartbeat if I could. I dont know your situation but man if it's an opportunity you could try...... the upside could be never ending. New friends, a new style of life. A new you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00