Don't want to bring people down

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by PBandJ, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PBandJ

PBandJ Member

My best friend just told me really good news tonight, and I haven't talked to him in a week so I didn't want to tell him I've been having a rough time.
    So now he is a asleep and I don't want to wake him up but I need someone to talk to because I feel really suicidal and I can't stop crying.. I don't want to see the sun come up but I don't want to leave either. I just want time to stop =[

2. kemistry

kemistry Well-Known Member

Challenge yourself to live through another day if you feel that you cannot go on anymore. Challenge yourself through each day. And you'll see that everything in life is temporary, even the pain you are feeling right now. Learn to love yourself a little bit more, set up mini goals on what you need to do to go through tomorrow, the next day, the next week, the next month etc.. and start baby stepping through those goals.

Talk more when you are down, open yourself up, to others, to yourself even. Talk to whomever you are most comfortable with. Or talk to us on here. Dont be ashamed of your weaknessses. And absolutely no kicking yourself over something that you cannot change, like mistakes from the past. Remember, we are bettering ourselves through our mistakes, and we are forever learning in this life. There's no end to it. And learn to laugh at your silliness, too.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2009
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just wondering how you're doing now!!

4. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I'm the same way, not wanting to bring others down. Many times others have been asleep when I needed to talk and it's rough. I like to get out my teddy bear or big doll, get some milk, and put on an old movie. One of the old musicals. It helps to pass the time till the time when others are sleeping passes. Many times, I've fallen asleep on the couch.

I hope you're feeling better. :hug:

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Love your avatar!! I know how you feel needing to talk.. My problem is when I try no one really understands me..So I just keep it bottled up..I have suicidal ideations dailey.. But thru years of therapy I have learned to live with them..I haven't been to therapy in three months and can tell the difference in my thoughts and moods.. You always have us.. Because of the different time zones there is usually someone on line that you can talk with..We are here for you to vent or to just talk..Just let it out and we will do what we can to help you work thru these thoughts..Take care!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.