dont want to, but cant stop

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by aqua, Oct 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aqua

aqua Banned Member

I don't want to cut anymore, I am tired of doing it, but its something I have to do,
    wish I could stop or give it a rest, cut so deep already.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

instead of self harming you come here and talk posts release the pain here ok not on you hugs

3. aqua

aqua Banned Member

I feel so alone, out of place, I feel like many look at me and hate me, the thoughts of cutting come, saying it will ease the emotional pain,
    and help bring about some comfort, that its restitution for being a failure in life, but I am so tired of cutting away at my body, every part has
    been cut, I am pathetic, thank you Total Eclipse for replying

4. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

unfortunately, I can relate to your thoughts. Once you enter the cycle it is hard to stop. I have been told there is help available to get out of this cycle; some therapy and learning distress tolerance.

5. aqua

aqua Banned Member

thank you for your reply Oceans, I just started some groups last week, but last night I did something I never have done, I wish I could stop , I am sorry you have the same thoughts and harm also, I just started these groups and some new meds. I am hoping these things will help, even though I hate going to groups, I wish you safe day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.