Don't want to do it anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm a single mother of three children. I suffer a severe bi-polar disorder for which I can't afford treatment. I have been a victim of physical and psychological abuse since the age of three. My entire life revolves around trying to figure out who I can find to watch my kids so I can go to work as there is no father in the picture. I suffer migraines, constant arthritis pain and, a wealth of emotional pain. I've been abandoned by just about everyone and the few people who do help do so at their convenience. I'm so tired of the stress, the pain and, the knowledge that I'm barely acknowledged by my own son whom I've done so much for. Some days I will just stare at a kitchen knife and think, it'd be so easy compared to living.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi brokenspirit, welcome to the forum. I'm sorry you're going through so much right now. Have you spoken to a professional such as a doctor/therapist about how you're feeling? Please do, it will help. :hug:

Hello BrokenSpirit, I am new to this forum too. I am sorry to hear about your troubles also. Sorry, too, my words may come as relatively meaningless, but a solo mother of three children, thats incredible, I am in awe of you.

I genuinely think too, that your son will turn around one day out of the blue, and demonstrate to you how much you really mean to him, and how thankful and appreciative he is towards you.

I also agree that speaking to a therapist or doctor can help a lot. I wish you well.

lapazyelamor

Hello, I'm a single mother of three children. I suffer a severe bi-polar disorder for which I can't afford treatment. I have been a victim of physical and psychological abuse since the age of three. My entire life revolves around trying to figure out who I can find to watch my kids so I can go to work as there is no father in the picture. I suffer migraines, constant arthritis pain and, a wealth of emotional pain. I've been abandoned by just about everyone and the few people who do help do so at their convenience. I'm so tired of the stress, the pain and, the knowledge that I'm barely acknowledged by my own son whom I've done so much for. Some days I will just stare at a kitchen knife and think, it'd be so easy compared to living.
Hey dont take your sons seemingly ignorance of you too hard ...children suffer their own depression and struggle in a single parant situation ...you can make it .. theres a million single mothers out there .. your children love you ...keep it up...peace

Enigmatic Ed

I never really appreciated my mum and feel like a dick for it now. cant do nothing about that now so must just try to appreciate those who are still here. Life for some of us is bollocks but it is better to take all the shit and survive than give in and waste a wealth of possibilities. Please think of those you'll leave behind even if they really dont like you that much it will proper screw them up. Fingers crossed you find some solace.

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
hun please drop me a pm. i know where and how youre feeling. im a single mom with 4 and bipolar. i was abused in too many ways over 20 years by my now ex. my littlest one his dad walked away and ahvent seen him since. my ex never changed so try to have no contact.

what your suffering is completely overwhelming expecially when you cant afford meds or treatment. there are support grouips that you can attend. and i hope you think about it. you are with other people that understrand and can affer you options and resources that you may not be aware of.

and please please keep posting. it helps to get it out. being a single mom you really dont have to many others that can relate or understand. but we do here. let us help :arms:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00