Don't Want To Face Another Day

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by kitai16, Aug 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kitai16

kitai16 Well-Known Member

Hey eveyone!

I haven't been able to sleep very well at all for a while now. I've always found it harder than the avarage person to get to sleep, but since I've been extremly stressed and depressed more lately, I've found it almost impossible to sleep.

I've thought about it quite a bit and I think the main reason really is because I just don't want to face another day... it's a new day that will probably bring me new problems and hurt...

I'm just... afraid of tomorrow...
  2. _nu

_nu Well-Known Member

hey kitai,
    what's been wrong? I hope there's something i can do to help.

i hate waking up in the mornings. kinda wish i would just go into a coma. sometimes i go through times when i just go through the day so i can have my sleep at night. there are prescription medications to help if you're interested, but you can likely find a way to sleep without drugs.

take care, and feel free to PM me:smile:
  3. TwilightHours

TwilightHours Active Member

I can relate. One doctor appointment later and I'm taking as many sleeping pills as is healthy. That was the only remedy I found.
  4. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

I can relate to what you're saying. I think maybe the reason I don't sleep is that it makes the morning come sooner, and I don't want to face it. I find it very hard to get to sleep without "help". Take care. :hug:
  5. Lethal Photography

Lethal Photography Well-Known Member

I know when I was in public school especially I felt I had to "survive" the day, so I can relate. I would wake up after one or two hours of sleep just to make it feel like I had more time before I had to go to school. I hope things get better for you. *mental hug* Feel free to PM me anytime.
  6. Smile

Smile New Member

yea i find that i cant get too sleep and then i cant wake up, i just want to lay in my bed all day where its warm and safe or were i can dream. i know that if i go to sleep then i am just gonna have to wake up and i dont see how when i wake up its going to be any different, nothing is going to have changed its going to all be the same as when i left it.
  7. jolie

jolie Member

My sleep started getting sketchy when my eating disorder got out of hand.

Especially when I have off months, where I'm not going to school or work, the insomnia is overwhelming.

I kind of found solace in this song called "Across The Night" by Silverchair, which talks about Daniel Johns and the fact that he finds peace and comfort in the magic hours of the night, and when daylight comes he hides and goes to bed because the day takes away the beauty of the night.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.