dont want to go on...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by John6491, Apr 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John6491

John6491 Well-Known Member

Im stuck in a shitty place with only one way out... i cant take much more of this bullshit i go through every day... i have nothing here for me except pain and anger.. no one here loves me and no one ever will... i dont want to see things get fucked up more than it all ready is i just want to kill myself without feeling ashamed about "giving up" no one will give a fuck if i die... everyone will be better off if just died..
    i really dont want to live anymore.. :sad: :depressed :blub:

2. crzykidshanana

crzykidshanana Well-Known Member

Not to play down your post...but we all get a little like that from time to time. It's a big deal. And, you're NOT alone.

People love you. People care about you. People don't want you to go and die.

It won't resolve anything, and it won't take away the pain.

The best pain relief is distraction, it's action, it's doing something to save yourself.

Have you talked to anybody about this?

3. John6491

nope i havn't talked to anyone

4. crzykidshanana

crzykidshanana Well-Known Member

Perhaps that could be the next step instead of suicide?

I know you probably tire of hearing this...but there really is more to life than ending it.

We live for a reason. You have a purpose. What that purpose is, is defined by the actions that you take.

5. John6491

Well right now looks like my purpose is to kill myself... or if not that then my purpose is to live a shitty life alone and worthless...

6. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

I would care if you died.

7. John6491

well about 10 min ago i freaked out with a razor and just kept cutting myself... over and over and over.... didn't stop untill i ran out of places to cut... :sad: what is wrong with me?? i cant take much more of this.. i really cant... :sad: i feel so crappy i just want to die... :sad:

8. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

John...... :hug:

Please hold on, hold on for your mom, hold on for yourself..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.