Dont want to go on.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mandy1, Apr 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

I dont want to go on any more,ive struggled for more than half my life and right now ive had enougth.Ive had lots of help over the years but theres nothing thats going to help,ive tried so hard,but right now theres no fight left,i just want to give up.
  2. mysteries

mysteries New Member

Always remember that you have yourself to fight for.
  3. Mandy1

Thanx for the support x
  4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Sometimes we have to take time to recharge our batteries before continuing the fight. Maybe that might be something worth doing?

The fact you have fought so hard shows that you want to win and beat this. If you give up completely now then you throw all that hard work away.

Did anything happen to make you feel like you can't fight right now?
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

But there IS fight left. The fact that you're still here and posting shows that you can still fight, even if you don't feel like you can. Your life is worth fighting for.
  6. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

I didn't see this post till now as I don't come on this board much.

Please talk to me hun. You're worth fighting for.

love you loads xx
  7. Mandy1

I cant fight no more,this is my last msg,thanks anyway,im a loser,after 20 odd yrs of fighting ive had enougth,and im not going to kill myself,just shut my doors and give up,but thanks to all,and as i say these days,Nevermind...
    Im leaving sf,i cant talk i cant help,its time to give up,take care of yourselves.xx.
  8. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Please just know that my PM box is open, and that the site will be here if you choose to come back.

I know how tiring it can be sometimes because I too have been fighting for a very large proportion of my life, and its ok to be tired and need a break. Just be kind to yourself.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.