don't want to go on

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Mordeci, Nov 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

I really have lost the will to live and I don't see it coming back anytime soon. My parents don't only not support me emotionally, but seem to take apart and fight me on every little decesion I make in order to "improve". My life is at a complete standstill, I was supposed to use this time to get better, take this time for therapy, loose weight, make a meaningful connection with any human being. But instead I am getting worse and worse, while nobody cares if I live or die, let alone I doubt anyone would miss me. I am supposed to start school again in August but I seriously doubt I can handle the work load so I have no ide what to do with my life. I just want it to be over so bad and each night I come closer and closer to ending it.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

can you call your doctor councillor and let them know how you are feeling.
    I do believe you are suffering greatly i do but i know if you call crisis or the emergency dept and let them know how you feel they will get you some help.
    Please help is there please reach out and get it You deserve to be happy and at peace please call crisis your doctor and ask them to get you help

3. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

I am tired of reaching out only to be dissapointed, it is the same story over and over again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.