don't want to hurt anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by fosty, Nov 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fosty

fosty Well-Known Member

i can't seem to find that emotional release i need. I worked very hard this last week, I put humility and trust and all my heart into my spiritual work and it wasn't good enough, people are holding onto resentment and i'm taking it personally towards me and it's not and i'm supposed to be a leader and i'm not sure i can do it cos i'm afraid i failed and people got emotionally hurt, i need to find release. i need to cry but i can't cry. i'm emotionally and mentally exhausted but i'm not allowed to rest. things keep getting thrown at me and there's a part of me that screams IT'S UNFAIR. I don't deserve this. and yet i brought it on myself somehow. i feel like i'm being judged and disliked and i feel like i'm part of a wound that's ugly for others to be around. please help me to find release.
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am not sure what the situation is you are in but most often the only person really making it so we have to continue and cannot stop for a few hours or day or two is ourselves. If you are the only one deciding you are not allowed to rest then you need to change your own self expectation and say "time for a rest" and simply take a day off. You do not need to explain it to anybody , including yourself- simply call or leave a message that you will not be available today tomorrow due to unforeseen circumstance and then take the day off. None of us in this world are as important as we believe where the world stops without us- take the time for yourself if nobody else will give it to you and come back better rested and in a better place mentally so they are getting your full effort instead of just what you have left over. Taking time for yourself is also helping those that depend on you by making sure they are getting all you are capable of instead of what you can do "right now" in a state of duress.

Take Care and Be Safe

- Ben
  3. K8E

K8E Well-Known Member

Ben has given excellent advice. You need some time off. Tkae care of yourself.
  4. fosty

fosty Well-Known Member

thank you Ben, that's very good advice. i am where i am emotionally i just have to take time to recover. i'll simply stay off communications for a couple of days and try and deal with myself
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.