Dont Want To Hurt Anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollowvoice

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
maybe its time for some distance
its not ok to hurt anyone but words are a powerful weapon with some distance and peace you wont hear or see those words?
i know its hard your tired and scared its alot to take at once
but your health is the key to growing stronger for experience

Awee.
u dont deserve that,sweety.
Can u tell these ppl that they're affecting u?
I have and they always blame me. :-/ :hug:

maybe its time for some distance
its not ok to hurt anyone but words are a powerful weapon with some distance and peace you wont hear or see those words?
i know its hard your tired and scared its alot to take at once
but your health is the key to growing stronger for experience
I think i might take some space, yeah :hug:

How have they hurt you? Tell us and maybe we can give some advice..

I felt the world was out to get me when i lost my dear sister in a car accident and my dad to cancer in the same month. Every single person i came into contact with i felt was trying to hurt me. How are people trying to hurt you and what are they saying....

Big hugs to you (())

Hey chick,

Can you tell us what's being said or done to hurt you?

Sorry to hear you're feeling dreadful
My PM box is always open...
Its basically just that people keep lying to me when they know that I don't trust easily. Also, they tell me that I stress them out when in reality its the other way around. And people keep blaming me for their actions and turning others against me. I just wish people would grow up. I'm sick of it all.

And thank you. My pm box is there too if you need to talk :) :hug:

Lizzieni

You hold on strong JF.
I know you are a better person than me, reaching out to complete stranger. I really appreciate your branch of friendship.x

PollyAnna

Account Closed
If u know you're not at fault,then you're not sweets.
you're not entitled to trust anyone,so don't! take as much time u need to trust ppl :) :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
We are treated the we allow ourselves to be treated, if there are problematic people in your life that are causing you harm and distress them remove them from your life otherwise you open yourself to further complications within those friendships.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00