dont want to hurt no more

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by zoebaby, Feb 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zoebaby

zoebaby Well-Known Member

I thought i was getting better but today was so bad. I keep thinking i just cant take it anymore, i think some people would be happy if i was dead. i keep thinking that im tired, im tired of trying, im tired of trying to be strong. im tired of making mistakes, im tired of being a emotional burden on people. Im tired of fighting it. I cant take being unhappy anymore, is this all there is to life, just being miserable? I feel so stupid

2. Ed.

Ed. Well-Known Member

Hey, zoe, slow down.....
    Take it from the top, and bring it to the bottom....

So, you think people would be happy if you were not alive? Fuck them Zoe, serious.... Stop and think, what is good about me? Serious now. I am being serious, think to yourself, what is good about Zoe? (ok, i know, its hard, i felt like a right tit when i did this, but i found a few things...)
    Now, emotional burden? I don't know what you are going through right now, and, it's not really my business unless you want it to be, but all i know is, there are some people in this world that make you feel lifeless, and you have GOT to take the time to make yourself feel important, so do it, make yourself improtant in ths world, and not just a burden....
    (btw, Zoe is a hot name... )

ok so thats all i can think of 2 say atm, oh and as per usual, im drunk, so ignore my drunken ramblings if you wish! :) :) :) x x x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.