don't want to Jinx it

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by total eclipse, Oct 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

today it seems so unreal. my daughter is doing well only home one day out of hospital my brother who is severly pschizophrenic is doing so much better. He started on new medication and is full of energy alert hearing less voices not totally gone yet. Today is relatively calm quiet i am not use to this. I am anxious because this is just not real to me. I am waiting for the next shoe to fall as to speak ... My twin well she is not taking her meds properly so she is a little agitated i have to work on her. but overall everyone is well get out I don't believe this I am a lttle anxious and pray this is not the calm before another storm. thanks for all support

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Perhaps with the new meds, there will be calm periods more often. Try to enjoy them as much as you can. It will go a long way in refreshing your spirit.

:hug:

3. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey, im glad things seem better today :) perhaps as things settle you will experience more and more calm times in the future :hug: we're here if you need us always :hug:

4. total eclipse

Thanks for everything

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm so glad you're having a good day!! :hug:

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It is days like this that remeind us of how things can be. This gives us the hope we need to hold on during the trying times. i hope you have many more good days to come. :hug:

7. total eclipse

thanks u all are great

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Violet, I'm glad that things have calmed down for you..Just take it one day at a time.. I agree that I hope you have many good days from here out..

9. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

You deserve!

10. total eclipse

thanks i have set up all kinds of support for her .
    mental health nurse, social worker, addiction councillor, made appt with psych doctor everything so this will go smooth. She is still having some issues but not out of control Hopefully doctor can get her migraines and nausea fixed. Another day without any drama
    My twin moves on thursday hope that goes well then i just have my girl home with me.
    I am hoping to sign her up for art classes to keep her busy as well This will work out.
    new medications new hope this will be good thanks again for all your comments and support.

11. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Yay for another good day, I hope there's many more!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.