don't want to live anymore want to be with my baby!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by angelmummylostinthedark, Jan 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. After watching my premature son (23+4) die for 2 agonising hours I want out I want to be with him only problem is I have 2 other children and I'm a single parent I have thought about this for 6months (since the day my babe became a Angel) help me!!

2. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

talk to us about your feelings, your memories, anything you need.... sounds like you are over loaded right now, perhaps letting some of it out would help so you can be there not just physically but also emotionally, for your kids

3. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

I am very very sorry for your loss and for your pain. I understand the desire to be with your baby, but the fact is that your two other children are alive and well and need their mother. Please seek some medical advice if you are not already doing so; dealing with this kind of pain alone is overwhelming. I hope you can find the help you and your family needs - in the meantime please do keep talking to us :hug:

4. Iv really had enough my angel baby and daughters dad left me today screaming how much he hates me n doesn't live me anymore I taken 32 paramol with half a bottle of goldshlarher think it will work or will I be throwing up for days again my 2 policing babes are better off without me

5. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

how do you think logically that your daughters will survive without you, especially if their dad isn't there either? you sincerely think even if they do manage to survive that its not going to be as traumatic to them losing their mother as losing your child is to you? i lost my mom at the age of 12, i'm still traumatized by it and i'm now 39.

i am very sorry for your pain, i can relate in one way, but not totally so i won't go there and make it sound like i'm comparing things, cuz i'm not.... but really, your kids need you and YOU need THEM. if you do not get help for the od you took, you will most likely end up with severe long term complications making your life even more miserable, but you may end up losing your other two kids either by way of having them taken from you or by way of your death.

i hope you will choose to stick around and talk to us.... and find support here and in the love of your children.

6. SoDone416

SoDone416 Member

I had a stillborn son and think about leaving the world to be with him too. I have to stay strong for my other kids though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.