Dont want to live anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by STAYSTRONG <3, Nov 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

STAYSTRONG <3 Member

i just need a way out, i dont want to live in this world anymore, people tell me 'your 15 you have my whole life ahead of you' i dont want to have my whole life ahead of me i just wanna die, now. please someone help me i dont know what to do??
  2. exkend

exkend Well-Known Member

Please talk to your parents or doctor or teachers. There are people who can help but you need to ask for it. You need to speak to the police about this man. Please don't sit on things and wait.
  3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am glad you came here and found us. I am not sure about being able to fix everything at all - but I am sure we have hundreds of active members of all ages with similar feelings and likely can come up with some ideas to help and support as you sort through things. If you care to share the details of what has gotten you to this point and what you have tried to help it may be easier to find answers. You can share here or if you are more comfortable feel free to click my name, select private message and let me know what is going on in a more private way - whichever suits you best - but we are anonymous here and all in the same boat so to speak so you need not worry about being embarrassed.

Take Care and Be Safe

4. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

When people tell me that I have my whole life ahead of me. I accuse them of only wanting me around for their own amusement, charity or confidence. That shuts them up very quickly
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun please talk to us ok you are not alone here and we will try to get you the support we can to help you through this pain Please come back and explain to us what is happening hugs

STAYSTRONG <3 Member

hey so thanks for everyone who commented, i started feeling really sick last night to the point where i had to call the ambulance, they told me that the baby was stillborn and i was actually 23 weeks, it all went by so quick, i had an induced labour (i think thats what its called) even though it was a shock i'm defineltely feeling much happier now my mum came as soon as she heard and handled everything suprisingly well, i can now see a future as everything seems so much better once i could share everything that had happened with the doctors and my mum and its amazing how much is lifted off your chest when you confide with someone, i know i have a long way to go before things wil got back to normal but i actually can see it happening and im excited for the future, just want to say thanks to victoria and everyone else for the advice as without that i dont know what would have happened! oh and i reported the rapes to the police and im not sure what is going to happen exactly but i hope he will never hurt anyone again like he's hurt me so anyone out there who has/is suffering from rape STAY STRONG as it does get better you just have to give it time <3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.