dont want to live anymore

Twizzler

I feel like there is no help out there, everytime I reach out for help. I feel like I dont matter nor make the difference, like i dont have a purpose in life at all.

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi twizzler, sorry to hear you are struggling so much today. Sometimes reaching out for help can be really difficult. Help is out there, but it's not always as easy to find as we'd like. It also doesn't look the same for everybody. I'm not really a fan of having a grand purpose, I don't know that I believe in that personally, but I does help some people. What is a goal you could set for yourself? A realistic goal.

Twizzler

Hi twizzler, sorry to hear you are struggling so much today. Sometimes reaching out for help can be really difficult. Help is out there, but it's not always as easy to find as we'd like. It also doesn't look the same for everybody. I'm not really a fan of having a grand purpose, I don't know that I believe in that personally, but I does help some people. What is a goal you could set for yourself? A realistic goal.

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I honestly dont know
I find having a goal or something to look forward to helps me. It doesn't have to be something big. It could be you want to organize your room. It gives you a mini purpose. If that makes any sense at all. Then set a goal each day for how much you want to get done. I am working on CBT skills, so I set goals for how much of the work I am going to do each day. This gives me something to work for and helps me improve my skills.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00