Don't want to live anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mordeci, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

Right now I am in a school that I hate studying, for a career that I don't want to go into, I have no friends, my family dosen't care about my feelings, it is getting harder and harder to find a reason to live. The stress of school (when I actually get up the nerve to do work which is a rare occurance), the lonelyness of not having friends, and the narrcisim of my parents to my suffering is to much to bear, I decided I want to end it and end it soon.

2. pinkpetals33

pinkpetals33 Well-Known Member

yur the law school guy....i posted in your other thread.

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

don't end your life..try and change it (easy to say I know)
    what have you got to lose if you wanna die anyway...

Is there an alternative to doing the degree? what would you like to work at?

are you having any proffesional help with your depression?

sorry for all the questions ..maybe I should go find your other thread...

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2010
  4. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

I have been getting help with my depression for two years with only minor results, I would love to do something in the arts but I don't know if I can make a living off of it, and as far as alternatives go there is none I can really think of at the moment,maybe going for my masters in arts but what can I do with that.

5. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

I just don't see the point in living either I choose option A and work in a job I will hate for the rest of my life or I choose option B and I loose the only support system I have and probably be poor for the rest of my life, its a no win situation and I don's see any way out.

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

If you're going to be a lawyer, you can use your carreer to help people who need a good lawyer to defend them and help the 'little guy.'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.