Don't want to offend anyone, BUT...

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Tam, Sep 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

I just wondered if I'm the only one who is getting fed up with ploughing through so many threads of add-on posts in order to get to something that someone really wants to say.

I'm not averse to them, just wondered if maybe stuff like that would be better in a sub-forum like 'just for fun' or something like that?

I'm sure lots of threads go unanswered because by the time the poster has come back the thread has been lost in the deluge of add-ons.

Don't want to get anyone's back up, just wondered if anyone else felt like this? :confused:

2. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I get what you mean. "Just for fun" is a great idea.

3. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Yeah I agree, people start veering off into conversations about God knows in threads that are actually 'about' something. It can get a little annoying.
  4. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Bah!!! I rest my case.

Posted this thread only a few hours ago and it's almost on page 2 already!!!! :lol!:

Surely I'm not the only one who gets fed up with seeing a zillion unread threads come up in Coffee House every time I log on only to find they are the up to page nine thousand five hundred and forty eight type?

But then again, maybe I am. Slink off and hide.
  5. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

The thing is, the Coffee House (which is the only situation to which the above really applies), is just for fun and relaxation...
  6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Maybe there could be a sub-forum of the Coffee House for games? Not sure if that's what you're getting at; but I know it does take a while to scroll through all the games.
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

That is what coffe house was originally set up for. It is for the "Just For Fun" type posts.
  8. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

I agree... it's pretty bothersome. Some other section or sections should be added. It'd definitely improve the forum...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.