dont want to scar face.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lotte, Jan 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lotte

lotte Well-Known Member

Sorry for writing second thread but i just woke up scratching my face, really scratching at it hard and bleeding and i couldnt stop and i look like a fucking mess, it still feels like there is stuff inside it, i know i have problem with picking at skin, but this is too crappy, just too hideous, please help me. i cant take it. i'll never be able to leave my house again
    -lotte.

2. Moat

Moat Banned Member

An obvious choice would be to see uour G.P but without really knowing what ins wrong, My comment i
    S kind of void.

3. SuicideSam

SuicideSam Banned Member

Whenever you feel like this, just try to keep yourself occupied with something challenging or talk to us. If you want to talk about your SH feel free to send me a pm and we can talk.

Stay strong and keep your hopes up, think of getting your license :)

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i do that to scratch my face hun and i know it is hard i hopeyou can talk to your therapist to find better ways to cope with pain and talk to your gp so you can get some cream to prevent the scratches from scaring

5. lotte

lotte Well-Known Member

thanks so much guys, for your replies and support. it means a lot :)

6. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

I pick at skin on my face. Mostly try to avoid mirrors it seem to help me forget.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.