don't want to see tomorrow

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Wastingecho, May 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

Tomorrow is an "all hands" meeting for the division president which I avoid like the plague because they end long after I go home

My boss came by my cube and in no uncertain terms "suggested" that I make every effort to attend

Found out they want to trot me out as proof that this is a great place to work because I've been here 30 years

Treated like shit, stripped of every single perk I ever earned, now all I'm good for is propaganda - making me sick to my stomach

Then someone comes around to take my picture for the presentation - I couldn't do it - haven't shaved in 4 years so I don't have to look at myself in the mirror

It's all so wrong - was finally starting to back away from a breakdown now - can't even breathe - guy on the train keeps looking at me like he's afraid of what I'm going to do

Even now no one understands that they are all more important than me - I will hurt myself instead of anyone else

Can't think straight - so exhausted - no good sleep in a year and insurance is dragging its heels on approving the last thing I can try

Sick of it all - if this is all I have - pathetic life - only good as a show pony - then I don't want to see tomorrow - don't want to through this any more

I am so fucked up that I will be better off dead - fuck everyone else - I don't care what I leave behind
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Try, if you can, to send your head elsewhere while all this is going on and keep saying to yourself "soon be over, soon be over.
    I'll keep you in my mind tomorrow and send as many positive vibes as I can.
  3. Wastingecho

Head is already someplace else - just not a good place - so sick of this life - been asking God to kill me for months - guess it's up to me because he doesn't give a damn either
  4. Wastingecho

Can't do this - up since 2 -made it to work but now I'm having my breakdown in the bathroom

Can't be honest and say what's going on in my head - can't put ideas in other people's heads

All I can see are exits and they are all so damned attractive - it would so easy, so simple

Can't spend the day this way and I can't go home

So easy
  5. Terry

Still here, take a huge breath and exhale to the count of 8
    making a whoosh sound as you do.
    Do this a couple of time taking deep breaths each time, or until you feel calmer.
    Hang in there, I'm still sending good thoughts.
  6. Wastingecho

Not getting better - sitting alone at lunch crying in the corner away from everyone

Settled on a way
  7. Wastingecho

Went - actually hid in the corner - no one saw me

Couldn't make myself enter the room - when they called my name and left to have a panic attack

Can't remember feeling this low

Going to sit in my car and fall apart - not sure I can pull it back together again
  8. Terry

At least you got through the day.
    Let it go and try and relax.
  9. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Echo, please reach out... :hug:
  10. Wastingecho

Have no one
  11. Terry

Can you take some sick leave from work for a few days?
    Just so you can rest and give yourself some breathing space.
  12. Wastingecho

Too many deadlines coming up - wouldn't be given the time
  13. Wastingecho

Just found out the yearly self-assessment is due in 2 days - 6 weeks earlier than last year

That thing has nearly broken me every year for the last few years - when I wasn't already feeling this way

Don't know what's going to happen now

I keep hearing songs in my head but the words are changed and dark and filled with dying

Afraid to sing
  14. Leolsrik

Leolsrik Well-Known Member

How are you doing now?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.