Dont want to wake up tomorrow

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mykward1, Aug 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mykward1

mykward1 New Member

I am decent looking. Have a good job. My life has no meaning. Wouldnt it be easier to sleep and not wake up. That is what I am feeling right now. I cannot, for the life of me, find anything worth living for. I am not sure if I am in the proper forums, but I could really use a reason to be.

Michael

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Michael. Life can seem pretty meaningless and robotic at times. Wake up, eat, work, sleep etc. You have to make your life meaningful. Maybe take time out of your busy day to do something nice for yourself or treat yourself to something nice?

3. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

First of all.. :welcome:

Many of us here have or have had decent jobs and dont look to bad ( exept for Boo ofcourse, but we did learn to exept him the way he is (sorry Boo, couldnt resist))
    Many of us who have been in a "not to bad financial position" have reached a point where those 'materialistic things' dont seem to be of any importancy to us anymore due to illness or things that happened in life.
    I also once had a great job where i got paid very well for doing my hobby, lost it all due to depression.
    Sorry you feel this way, any reason you are feeling this depressed ? What happend ?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2010
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Welcome Michael to SF...
    I so know that feeling well...
    Have you thought about talking to a doctor or therapist...sounds like you could be depressed...

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Michael, welcome to the forum.

It would be easier but easier doesn't always mean best. Why do you feel you have nothing to live for?

6. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

Michael, tell us what is happening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.