• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

dont want to

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont want to go on. dont want to keep trying. cant find any reason to keep trying. Just want to tie the xxxx. no point in going on. Cant find a damn reason cuz there is none. No goddamn point.

Last edited by a moderator:

plshelpme

hey...having a rough night???

anything i can do to help?

whenever i am in the shoes you are in right now, i always create a reason. buy tickets to a concert. or think about breakfast. think about tomorrow's dinner. or the weekend.

pm me if you want to talk. or respond here...

hang in there...k?

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
What is going on Thorn? Please remember all the people who care about you here...that is a good reason to go on...we need you, especially your skillful eyes which keeps us safe here...J

too much is going on too much for me to deal with, and i dont want to deal with it if i could. Just wish id get fucking hit by a semi or something :cry: dont want to do this anymore.

Speedy

Staff Alumni
Hi Thorn,

:hug:

I don't know if you remember me (I haven't talked to you in a while, I'm afraid to say.. you're still going through a tough time, and I don't know what to do but send :hugtackles: :hug: :hug: your way), but I can be your PM buddy (only if you're interested!). You're around my age (a few years younger), which is always good, so maybe I can relate to some of what you're going through.

Take care,

Mr. A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$30.00
Goal
$255.00