dont want to

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ThornThatNeverHeals, Aug 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThornThatNeverHeals

ThornThatNeverHeals Well-Known Member

dont want to go on. dont want to keep trying. cant find any reason to keep trying. Just want to tie the xxxx. no point in going on. Cant find a damn reason cuz there is none. No goddamn point.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2011
  2. plshelpme

plshelpme Well-Known Member

hey...having a rough night???

anything i can do to help?

whenever i am in the shoes you are in right now, i always create a reason. buy tickets to a concert. or think about breakfast. think about tomorrow's dinner. or the weekend.

pm me if you want to talk. or respond here...

hang in there...k?
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

What is going on Thorn? Please remember all the people who care about you here...that is a good reason to go on...we need you, especially your skillful eyes which keeps us safe here...J
  4. ThornThatNeverHeals

ThornThatNeverHeals Well-Known Member

too much is going on too much for me to deal with, and i dont want to deal with it if i could. Just wish id get fucking hit by a semi or something :cry: dont want to do this anymore.
  5. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi Thorn,

I don't know if you remember me (I haven't talked to you in a while, I'm afraid to say.. you're still going through a tough time, and I don't know what to do but send :hugtackles: :hug: :hug: your way), but I can be your PM buddy (only if you're interested!). You're around my age (a few years younger), which is always good, so maybe I can relate to some of what you're going through.

Take care,

Mr. A
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun just deal with one thing at a time okay don't look at the big picture look at one thing only
  7. Princeofhope

Princeofhope Well-Known Member

Hey come on Thron, I believe in you. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.