1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dont wont to upset my family!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by life, Aug 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. life

life Well-Known Member

After searchıng for 3 months on the ınternet the best way how to die i found some things....((PS:NO ONE PM ME AND ASK !)).....ı THIN THERE ıs a bıg possıbılıty for me to die or even get brain death and eventually die...But the thing is i cant do it cuz dont want to upset my famıly....yes i am in a lot of pain but if i go all becouse of me they will be in pain too:sad:......I am not selfish thats why probably!.........I am hundreded percent sure that my life will never be the same and will never be healthy!......I am still confused...My sister is gonna have a baby and i wont commit suicide while she is pregnant ohhhhh:eek:hmy:......................................Dammit!...........after death if i feel that my loved ones are upset i wont rest in peace!...........Why dıdnt i have a family who didnt care about it would be easier for me too die!.........death death death thats all about i think

2. Smashed__

Smashed__ Well-Known Member

I am in the exact same boat. I have a wonderful family, but feel like a shit. I am tired of being sick, and having no real life. But I can't bring myself to hurt my mum, or sisters..etc. my grandma is in the hospital and I can't bring myself to do something totramatize everyone further. :eek:hmy::sad:

3. weirdal

weirdal Forum Buddy

hey im 14 and pretty much wanna kill myslef, and although my close family are complete cunts towards me, i know that outer family will be hurt and my friends and that, but life just seems so shit i dno how long i can go on without ending ti all.

keep strong life, have you tried talkign to your family abotu everything?

hugs

xxxx

4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Use that as a reason to hang on, to live, live for the ones who love you, they couldn't live without you. :hug:

5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Please try to hang on dear. :hug:

6. life

life Well-Known Member

Glad to hear u guys are in the same situation with me!....:sad:

7. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Yeah. Its wonderful you have a family who cares for you. Life would be much easier for me if my folks were more loving towards me. Hang on pal! :hug:

8. life

life Well-Known Member

my mum is a worry pot and se made me to worry even for a stuiped things......i now think everyday every single minute about my probelmes and always think neagtive......how can i stop thinking every single minute and just let my mind to relax?...Then i am very shy and cant talk to people and reject people !.....When i was 15 in my country where i dont live now(studying in a different country) i got very stressed and keep worried that i was gonna go crazy ....Then i went to psychologist they said that i had no psychological problem which it was true! I WAS WORRIYING TO SOMETHING AND MAKING THINGS WORSE!(i have an atitude like that).....Then i was depressed and everyone was talking about me even the teachers and were gossipinmng...They said that i was crazy i had problemsss even they were looking at me and talkinnggg it was sooooo baddddd really!and while i was depressed and suffering painfully i was only 15..it affected me psycholoically and stilll now it is...i dont want to mix with poeple cuuz i dont knopw....when i do i feel very ??????......i cant explain it....:(.......help......i need some advise .....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.