Don't worry about it

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Witty_Sarcasm, Apr 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I don't know why this is in crisis forum, because it's not much of a crisis. To me it seems simple, I'm dying and that's the right thing for me to do. I don't know why I'm posting this, since most of what I post on here is not important to anyone. Not that I would blame them, because who would like me? I'm sick of people befriending me only to leave me. To say they'll always be there for me when they can't even give me a call, send a text or an email, or anything really. Not even a short message to check up on me to see how I'm doing. I've never had so many people leave all at once, especially when I need them the most. I pretty much drop everything to help someone out, especially if they are in a state of crisis. So for people to not care about me at all is pretty hurtful. Then again, I can see why they wouldn't care.

I'm sick of waiting for weeks and months for a reply from someone, only to say they couldn't be bothered to reply. Even when I am at my worst, when I really am falling apart..they don't seem to care at all. I'm sick of people trying to stop me from this, just because they think it's the right thing to do, not because they actually care about my life. They wouldn't say I'm a good person and an asset to the world and all of that, only to leave me. To end up alone only proves that I am an unwanted person, and I don't understand why anyone bothers with me at all. It won't be long until the few people left that actually talk to me will give up on me. I can already sense that they are annoyed and growing tired of me.

If no one cares if I die, why should I? I see it as the right thing to do, when things always end up the same. <mod edit- guidelines>

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2013
  2. Syn

Syn Well-Known Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! No dying till we share a drink!!! Then I'll join you, but nooooo leaving just yet.... I'd be so sad if you left.

3. Witty_Sarcasm

You might be the only one, even among my family...yeah I really don't want to see any more of life's disappointments and more failure on my end.

4. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Witty please try and get some help for yourself irl. Sorry to nag but I do think it would make a difference.

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Don't see the point in getting help when I'm such a damn idiot who offends everyone and screws everything up.

6. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

You are definitely not an idiot. Like many of us you might be hyper sensitive.

7. Witty_Sarcasm

I feel like an idiot regardless. I don't mean to be that way, but it always seems to come out no matter what. I wish I had better control on my emotions, but I think the only way to do that is to shut them off.

8. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

Why don't you call your crisis team and let them know how your feeling

9. Witty_Sarcasm

Don't have a crisis team, and I already know what to do

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.