Don't worry guys

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Adam_D, Dec 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adam_D

Adam_D Well-Known Member

Yeah don't worry, I'll keep things bottled up from now on. Now I understand why others decide to keep things bottled up. There are judgemental bastards out there who pretend they know the problem but they just don't get it in truth because them using judgement makes them feel better for kicks.

Why do I bother? So, don't worry, I won't talk about my problems anymore, it's pointless. Bottled up permanently. No problem. It will kill me anyway. Like anyone will live forever. No problem.

I belong in oblivion.

2. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

???

Something happen?

3. Adam_D

Adam_D Well-Known Member

People have shown to me that I belong in oblivion because of the hatred they have for me.

4. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

People on here aren't judgemental. You don't have to bottle it.

5. rocknrollsuicide

rocknrollsuicide Well-Known Member

I disagree. I fully get Adam D's point. Actually there are very judgemental people in here, who feel compelled to impose their own point of view onto others like universal truth, showing no compassion whatsoever to the detriment of people's freedom to open up, like Adam here and others.

It shouldn't happen in a forum like this but it does, unfortunately.

6. whytryanymore

whytryanymore Well-Known Member

Hate to prove your point but sometimes what one person sees as being judgemental and trying to impose their thoughts on ppl is really just them trying to help out in the only way they know hhow. im sorry i am being one of those ppl right now and i dont mean to hijack your post adam, some ppl here are judgemental, but most here just want to help.

7. Adam_D

Adam_D Well-Known Member

So far, two people have judged without making a check beforehand when I last made a thread and they were NOT trying to help, they wanted to throw more fuel at the fire so they will feel better with themselves as they are thinking that I'm in a worse situation than they are.

I know who they are and they know who they are.

8. whytryanymore

Im sorry i try not to judge. please dont hate everybody because most of the world looks out for #1 only. im sorry you feel this way if i knew how i could help you i would. but i myself am not quite right in the head so not the best advice guy but ill bs with ya all day if thats what helps.

9. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Remember it's a pro-life forum and that's therefore my approach, I'd like to talk about how life sucks and all and I can throw some of my shit in but I've had posts edited for that in the past, it's quite restrictive here. Along with all that, this is the internet, you're talking to strangers, the information in your post is all I can judge your situation on, that's why you talk to people, reveal all so they understand better. Don't put all the blame on those trying to help, look at other perspectives.

10. whytryanymore

I know nothing about you but i do know me and for me its really hard to let it all out, to explain all thats goin on to ppl. But here i for some reason dont care cuz nobody here knows who i am and if i do offend somone they just dont reply to my stuff that i can deal with, i mean one more person i dont know who hates me big deal. But it is not like that for everybody, a lot of ppl cant just lay it all on the line until they have nowhere else to turn which is where im at. so sorry if i offend you or anyone else, sorry adam for hijacking your thread.

11. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

I thought I was the hi-jacker... I re-read the thread though, and I must say the 2 posts were very out of the ordinary to SF and quite ignorant and harsh, all of the other posts were people trying to help in whatever way they could though and you took it all into consideration which was kind.

I wouldn't worry about the 2% Adam, you shouldn't really value their opinions if they were so ignorant. The whole forum despises posts like that and they were the minority, you think you could manage?

12. Adam_D

Adam_D Well-Known Member

Yes, but I do not forget those posts. They were blocked anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.