don't yell

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by total eclipse, Nov 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

don't yell
    don't yell
    please don't yell
    it releases all the pain inside
  2. 41021

41021 Banned Member

Violet, you ok?

**holding you***

I won't yell
  3. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

4. 41021

41021 Banned Member

think we all need **hugs** today
    definitely with you on the group hug
  5. twistedwhispers

twistedwhispers Member & Antiquities Friend

I know I do.........

6. 41021

41021 Banned Member

:hug: for you twistedwhispers :console:
  7. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

Violet, what's happened? Are you okay? I won't yell, I'll just surround you with pink fluffy positive vibes instead. Sending lots of hugs and then some more, rapidly followed by even more. Do you feel hugged yet? xxxxx
  8. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

I hope you are ok Violet.
  9. total eclipse

im sorry i don't like it when people yell at me he got mad and yelled it brings so much pain to the service im okay now they all left me alone so i rested some now i am okay tired though just wears you out totally when it happens thanks for all you hugs and care oh i wish i was stronger
  10. 41021

41021 Banned Member

i cower, run, hide at raised voices
    hurts my soul and my ears

***hugs*** for you
  11. total eclipse

Kali im sorry that happens to you too. i run too and hide then i get angry so angry at me for doing that. I hope noone yells at you anymore take care okay thanks everyone will talk to my psychologist on monday but i don't know what really can be done it is just an internal reaction that all something i need to adjust myself somehow
  12. 41021

41021 Banned Member

it took a long time, but at least on my property, not a soul raises their voice to another human being. When i hear it out in public, i still cringe...doesn't even need to be directed at me, it's just so unnecessary to raise one's voice at another person....unless they are deaf or in danger. Used to spend a good deal of time cowering hiding etc. Now when someone raises their voice, i give a small speech and walk away...although i am still quite vulnerable to my natural reaction to run.

**hugs** for you
    i hope people stop doing this to you.
  13. total eclipse

thanks Kali hurts more when family attacks but yes when others too raise their voices depending if i feeltrapped or not i usually run but sometime if i can't get away i get quite violent scared violent like let me by or face consequences of keeping me trapped quiet voice s keep calm and peace quiet voice there is no threat and then words can be heard better as well as no fear just tlak to me like i am human okay that all.
  14. 41021

41021 Banned Member

i can sure relate to much of that....mainly from many years ago.
    ***HUGS**** My heart goes out to you and holds you gently, safely, calmly as you deserve.
  15. A1231988

A1231988 Well-Known Member

All throughout my childhood my father screamed and yelled at the top of his lungs at my siblings and I. For some reason only his yelling makes me feel horrible. I have no problem with other people yelling.
  16. total eclipse

how awful for you and your siblings i am glad other people yelling does not affect you so

thanks Kali gently safely calmly nice words thanks
  17. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:console: :hug: :flowers:
  18. total eclipse

thanks IV back at you to take care:hugtackles::hugtackles:
  19. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Aw violet I hope you're okay. :hug: :hug: If you need to talk Im here :)
  20. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

I understand about the yelling. It makes me angry when people yell at me, but I don't always have the presence of mind to react.

Maybe getting some assertiveness training would help. I think that if you can yell back at someone if that's what you want to do, it can help.

I think sometimes people yell at people who they think won't fight back because they want to pick on someone.

Hopefully your psychologist will have some good advice. I hope that you feel better!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.