Don't you dare go on at me.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Matt93, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Matt93

Matt93 Well-Known Member

I fucking hate it when people go on at me. Like saying, "Oh I have a terrible past, I got raped 3 times on my period!"

Yes, fine, I know that's an awful thing. But please don't tell me, expecting me to give you sympathy when I'm extremely depressed, even suicidal. I know you're feeling the same right, and you give me the, "Oh, I have a worse past, I have reason to feel like shit, you don't"

If only you knew the shit that's up with me. I'm bipolar 2, I have MPD. True, I wasn't raped, forced into sexual acts at 14 and all that shit. No, at the age of 6, I was physically abused so badly by bullies, I ended up one day with broken ribs, a broken arm, and a broken leg and nose, I was also bullied constantly from that point on. To the point, I was left a broken child. Suicidal from the age of 8. Left with anger problems, unable to control it all. And now look where I am! BIPOLAR AND MP FUCKING D! So don't you dare tell me your problems, and expect me to care when you say that I have no reason to feel suicidal. Fucking hypocrite if that's the case. Tell me, do you have MPD? Do you have bipolar 2? No. STFU.
  2. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

I hate it when people assume their problems are worse. It does hurt doesnt it. If you need to vent some more hun, you can to me. Il be there to listen :hug:
  3. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

I totally get what you mean. Its like some people go out of their way to make it into a competition. Im bipolar 2 as well so i know what thats like. At the end of the day just let it slide. Some people on here are socially retarded. Basically they dont know how to deal with people or act around people.
  4. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

That made me laugh, lol :tongue:(not ment to be offensive, was just amusing :blink:).

But I know what you guys mean. After a while I just give up and don't give a shit. Probly why I don't bother socializing too much at's just a constant competition with dumb fucks as the participants :dry:.
  5. Matt93

Matt93 Well-Known Member

They are fucking ridiculous. Hell yes, being raped is terrible, and I can't imagine what it would do to them, but please, don't come to me for sympathy, you're not going to get it from me. I have enough problems, fuck off and let me deal with my own problems.

I hate the fact, she had no problem telling me that she was raped too. Makes me less likely to believe it. She hardly knows me too. Is she really that comfortable telling people she was raped? Or is she just looking for sympathy?

She's not on SF though Chuck, so don't assume that. But yes, she is socially retarded. What I find even more hilarious is that she claims to have problems trusting people... liar.

I have problems trusting people, there's one HUGE reason I'm on here talking about my problems, and it's because I can relate to you all, plus I don't know you at all, and so can't judge you, so you don't know me and can't judge me. That's why I love these places.

Thanks for the replies. I'll rant again when I feel more stressed.
  6. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Sorry i meant everywhere not just here. I mean we have people like that in lewisham. Its like look at me my life is so much worse than yours give me attention me me me me me me me me me me etc.
  7. Matt93

Matt93 Well-Known Member

I know, I'm really honestly sick to the teeth of having people trying to rub their problems in my face. I've said before, if I care about someone, I'm happy to listen to their problems and try my very best to help them, but seriously, even if I'm trying to help, don't be expecting sympathy.

It's just another emotion that's pointless, and will add to my completely ridiculous level of problems. I'm not trying to say I have it bad, I know there are tons of people with a worse life than me. But please, don't expect sympathy, I have enough problems, and struggle to deal with them myself, so just, well fuck off.
  8. dontwannabeme

dontwannabeme Well-Known Member

i R confused o_O
  9. Matt93

Matt93 Well-Known Member

How come?