Don't you ever wish...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Untouchable, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Untouchable

Untouchable Well-Known Member

...That you could just wake up one day with everything arranged perfectly? That suddenly, you wouldn't have to worry about how to act, how to dress, how to speak in front of people, what to do and what not to do?

My life is basically limited to all the things I'm afraid to do, things that should not even matter if I want to lead a normal life...

It's so unfair when every nerve of your body and each one of your thoughts are all wasted on someone you know doesn't even care, and will never analyze your movements, your words, as much as you secretely analyze his daily, hoping you'll find something there that will give you a tiny bit of hope...

*sigh* Seriously, life is exchausting. I just want to lie down, stare at the ceiling, and be free of thoughts. Painless. Am I asking for too much? I just want to wake up one day, and be free of worries, problems, hurt...That would be more than perfect. But perfect doesn't exist.

2. Junesong

Junesong Member

I can completely sympathise here. It's a horrible feeling not to get noticed for how you really feel.

Perfect exists in a different way for each individual, maybe you need to lower your standards for it a little in order to be happier? Start on small things, tell yourself you're going to do something that you're a little scared to do or try and when you succeed draw happiness from that!

It's hard to exist when you have to worry about what everyone else thinks and we can't just tell you to forget about them, but make small aims and work on them. Small steps. :)

:hug:

3. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

Tell me about it. :)

Life has to have meaning,we can't get that from ourselves.

For the user the body and mind purely provide function,it takes our eyes to draw in and arrange the beauty of an alien body for our allotted time to have any meaning at all.

Life is not about work or having kids or owning prestige products. It's about making love with the center of your universe,preserving that love in the jars of our existence.

Would swap drinking whiskey for kissing those sweet lips anytime.

My friend,I hope you are being studied by enamoured eyes,I hope your love puts a glamour on you.

I hope this for everyone.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I wish one could wake up without worries without having to put on a mask for everyone perhaps one day but i don't thinks so take care