don't you just love life.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by flowerpot, Mar 17, 2009.

1. flowerpot

flowerpot Well-Known Member

nothing really matters except for self destruction. no one cares about me so why should i care about myself. kind words are only lies that momentarily make you feel good so that they can then hurt you. i don't like the prospect of living a long & miserable life someone put me out of my misery please. maybe i shouldn't worry about the guilt they'll actually be happier really.

2. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

i am so sorry that your feeling like this. i know these words may seem like the words that are rushing over your head but i post because i genuinly do care

i was just wondering why self-destruction is so important to you. surely its making your life just that bit more miserable by having it in whatever form it takes.

surely the guilt will also follow onto those that love and care for you. you may not think that there are people that feel like that in your life but im sure there are. i know there definitly are here. no one would be happier, they would probably be sadder and even guiltier than you feel because they would think that 'maybe if id done things differently i could have saved them'

am always a pm away if you need to talk

thinking of you x

3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Sorry that your feeling this way. I don't know your age or your background but keep fighting and keep moving, because then you will always give yourself a chance in having a happier life.

4. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

now I'm sure there's SOMEONE that cares about you!.. and if not that's there loss.

5. flowerpot

flowerpot Well-Known Member

thanks guys..
    but really.. everything's just pointless..
    & no really there is no one who cares about me, the only people i really mean anything to i'm just a burden, i only cause them shit so even if they were upset it'd be better for them in the long run right..
    self destruction because nothing matters.. i haet myself... i just want to destroy myself in every way possible that's the only thing that seems right or worth anything.
    i don't want too exist i simply don't. the only thing stopping me is the guilt but i wish it wasn't there so i could just end everything it is the solution.
    i'm going to die anyway why can't it be premature there isn't a reason too live.
    i hate having something that holds me back & it's stupid anyway.
    god why does it have to be so difficult?

6. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

im sure those people dont see you as a burden at all otherwise they wouldnt be there for you. they obviously care for you

why dont you take just things one day at a time.. and if thats too hard one hour at a time. look around and think 'if i went i would never see this again and i would never get to see all what happens around me'. if you hold on there could be great things around the corner for you. you never know.

having something hold you back.. however pointless and stupid.. is obviously saying that there is something worth living for. even if you dont realise it there obviously is because otherwise there would be no guilt

7. LastCrusade

LastCrusade Well-Known Member

and because no one cares about you, you should learn to care for yourself even more. If everyone is for himself, so should you. Confidence and love must come from within and not by external factors.