Dont You LOVE It!!!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by KirstyMissJimBob, Mar 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

there are 10 or more ppl online but NO ONE wil reply too a post. 10 ppl online and no one will reply fuck i feel worthless now aye. meant to be a support forum but no one replies.

thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. KirstyMissJimBob

mods can u please lock all of my threads, no point in having them anymore.

thanks heaps
  3. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

10 people online and all looking at their own threads. Support is a misnomer if ever there was one.

Sorry, I'm too drunk this morning to really think about more. I'm sorry. I wish I could be more for you too. Let's share that desire? No, that's too sad too. Let's agree that people should be better.
  4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

It can be hard when you are desperate for a reply but are not getting them, but please remember that people may not know what to say, or may be desperate for support themselves, or may not have seen your post, or may be elsewhere in the forum, or just in such an awful mindspace that they can't support people. None of those are any reflection on you, but it is important for you to recognise that people can't always instantly jump and post a reply.

I hope you are ok though and do get the support you need.
  5. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

It sometimes takes awhile for people to respond. Sometimes it can even take a day, at least in my case, but....people here have always responded. can't take the number of people online at it's face value. they maybe online, but may not be at this site at any given moment. For example, I log into this site, every morning, but will do other things from time to time, I belong to other communities as well, or maybe might surf over to check cnn or something. I stay logged in, because I know I will be back.

So....even though I might be one of those 10, provided that the other 9 were still here, the actual number of people would then be 9, if I were elsewhere.

But hang in there ok.
  6. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I think also something else to think about is that you didn't support while you were here (at least not on the forums). That's not a critism, its an observation, and you had your reasons for not supporting and not replying to posts on here, and that's completely ok, it's not a requirement to support here, however maybe if you look at it from that point of view (as in, that you had your own reasons why you couldn't support others) you might see why people might also not be supporting and replying.
  7. KirstyMissJimBob

yeah iv had a few to drink too
  8. KirstyMissJimBob

actually i used to reply alot to other peoples threads but never got stuff all replies back. and i do feel offended by this post.
  9. KirstyMissJimBob

i dont want my membership here anymore if im just gonna get snapped at for wanting support. ill go somewhere else.

thanks to those who have helped me.
  10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I only just saw this thread now,I replied to your other post an hour or so ago..sorry you didnt feel like you were being supported,sometimes people just dont know what to say :arms:
  11. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I wasn't talking about your past here, I don't know it, I was talking about today, while you were online, you didn't support, and like I said, that's ok, you don't have to, no one does. All I was illustrating was that you had your reasons for not supporting today, the same as other people did.
  12. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Hey K,

Just signed on. :hug: What's up?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.