dont you wish you had the balls?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by so long and goodnight, Mar 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so long and goodnight

so long and goodnight Active Member

to do the deed.....to not worry about what awaits you after.....to not care about the ones close to you (my dog).....to actually talk to someone.....

2. Bellabie

Bellabie Member

I think that the bravery comes in moving past that.
    To care, to love, to live.
    You are strong,
    You are courageous;
    Don't shy away,
    We love you.
    b

3. so long and goodnight

if i were brave i would be dead by now.

4. Bellabie

Bellabie Member

You think that leaving life behind is brave?
    You think that it is brave to hurt all of those whom care for you?

Even if you do not love yourself, as we love you,
    Will you not spare us? We do not want to fail you.

b

5. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

i'd like to be dead, i just don't wanna kill myself.

6. so long and goodnight

yes i do think it is brave. and i hate to say it but i dont care about anyone enough to stop myself from doing it...except my fuckin dog. who knew a little animal could hold so much fucking power

7. Ire

Ire Guest

I wish I was. Instead I cling on, because I am too scared... Just need to let go. I want so badly to be free.

You have a dog? I have a black lab. I will talk to you. My YIM is iresilver64.

8. Bellabie

Bellabie Member

What in death is freedom?
    No movement,
    No love,
    No life.

That doesn't sound free.

Please, friends, see that there is so much more that would be lost
    If you were to give up, now.
    Stay with us, please.
    b

9. so long and goodnight

i dont go on aim. i try not to be "seen" by other people

10. Ire

Ire Guest

Allright.

11. aki

aki Well-Known Member

Yep, I wish I did.
    I don't want to upset or encourage anyone but I think it takes a lot of courage to go all the way. I'm pretty sure even completely suicidal people still retain that instinctive fear of death.

12. Random

Random Well-Known Member

There's nothing brave about hurting your loved ones.

13. so long and goodnight

exactly....i dont want to encourage people either. however i dont want to stop them. my view is "you gotta do what u gotta do". i know when the time comes and i grow a pair i dont want people saying "dont do it" etc., but i would rather a "farewell"
    like i said, fuck em all. all i care about is my dog....and that is just because i love him too damn much and he just wouldnt understand what happened...just thinking about him thinking about me when i die makes me sad. i cant express how many times i have heard the "loved ones" speech, but the thing is i really just dont care. sounds harsh but i wouldbe lying if i said different.

14. aki

aki Well-Known Member

At least you're honest. It takes balls to be completely honest.

15. Wormling

Wormling Well-Known Member

I do wish that I had the courage to come out in the open and confess all to someone, but all attempts so far have failed. I think it would be a release of shorts to talk to someone in real life and start getting help, or at least be able to share my troubles with someone.

16. so long and goodnight

but its one thing saying that to strangers on an internet forum and another to those peoples faces....not that i would want to tell my mom and dad that i dont care how they will feel
    its hard especially when people have no idea how it feels. I have always been the type to keep my feelings to myself and i see why, people have used it against me when i didnt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.