Double post/ New Thread

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by True-Lee, Nov 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Hi, Not a major problem, I had just finished writing a new thread and tried posting, I did so and it stated that it might not be saved. I then went and added some work and tried it again. It apparently posted, Twice and cut out 1/2 of my post. I can post again but wondered if there was a problem. Something I am doing or???

I did have problems yesterday trying to sent a PM, SillyOldBear received I think 8 of the same posts, I will pay more and better attention in the future. It stated that I had to do over because the coin expired or something, then it said that I had to wait 60 seconds between sending message which I did but wow what a mess. lol
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

To save your work press ctrl (and) c at the same time. To copy it press ctrl (and) v at the same time.

I have no clue what could be happening with the double posts etc.... sorry. Hopefully someone will know how to fix these issues, Raven might be on later and could give advice, Raven is our webmaster.

Another tip is when you log on tick the remember me button otherwise the forum will log you out every 20 minutes.

Petal x
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.