Doubt about this girl.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by feelgoodlost, Apr 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feelgoodlost

feelgoodlost Member

A few weeks ago I started talking to this girl, It was kind of weird how we first started talking. I just saw that she was writing this really disturbing note to a friend of hers as a joke, and so i just stared at her with my head cocked to the side just to be funny. She started to laugh and we smiled at each other. We walked out the door together and walked down the hall and talked, she was wondering how she could make it up to me for creeping me out. She offered a hug and I accepted.

Later that day i asked for her number and she gave it to me. After that, hugging became a daily thing for us. We would walk through the halls everyday and talk, occasionally I would suprise her with something out of my sketch book as a little gift. One night we were texting each other, and i just spilled it out about how I'm 17 and I've always been alone, and that I've never kissed a girl. She was alarmed that I've never kissed a girl, she said "You're too cute to not to have kissed anyone." I told her how much it bothered me and she said that she could either, 1. Talk to me and tell me that it is no big deal, or 2. "I could fix that." I picked the second option and I told her that I would feel bad if she was doing this out of charity. And she said, "I don't know if you've noticed yet but I think you're cute, funny and rather interesting."

.....That was a week ago. On Sunday, Her and I are going to hangout (sorta like a date) She says she wants to do some bonding.

But all this week, If I approach her in the hallway and she is talking to a friend she doesn't even acknowledge me until her friend goes away. I'm always the one that texts her, she never texts me first. This has been filling me with doubt about what will happen. I always wait for her in the hallway, but today I was a few seconds late and I saw her walking away out of the corner of my eye, It bothers me that she won't even wait to see me not even a few seconds. It makes me think that she doesn't even care. I suppose i have to wait to till Sunday to find out what the truth is. I don't know If I'm overreacting, I wish somebody could bring some clarity to this. But It has been causing me to sink into depression everytime i think about it.

2. MsBuggity

MsBuggity Member

Wow....and it must make you feel even worse that nobody responded to your thread!

So...how'd thing work out? Did you go out with her? Is/was she playing hard-to-get? What HAPPENED???? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.