Doubt ill ever get to 20.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by crash 9000, Apr 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crash 9000

crash 9000 Member

well im 14. and over the last 2years. ive started to realise i probly wont live past 20. i mean i got no friends. every 1 i know. family. pets. kids my age. hate me. i cant do a days work to save my life. lazy. takes the piss all the time. i mean why shud i bother living? its not like im ever gunna be happy. not like ill ever get a girlfriend. not like ill ever get a job. i mean ive got a right mind to get a bottle of alcohol out the fridge. and take as many tablets i can find in the house and see what happens. i dont bother listening in school. i get in fights (altho i win mostly) every 1 is hostile to me.
    the only reason i am still alive is that i think that it might get better. but it cant. ive let my apperance go downhill. lazy as **** i mean i dont even take my plates / cups / rubish out from my room. i just leave it there and expect some poor tw*t to clear it up for me. ive never had a friend. no 1 take interest in me. no 1 ive ever spoken to, well without arguing. i mean ill expect ill get to like 17. find out my life was and always has been ruined. then do a triple backflip off a flyover bridge. and make the world a better place

2. SweetVitriol

SweetVitriol Antiquitie's Friend

First up..Welcome to SF.. I know you may not find the answers to your questions here but you will find people willing to listen and share..

I never thought I would make it past 16..and when I did finally make it I moved the bar to 18..and then 21...And now I am still wrestling with my issues and what the hell I am doing in this world (Or if I even want to be part of it)

Just don't give in..I cannot answer your questions but I can travel the road with you and if you need someone to share the load, you only need to post on here..

3. twinkletoes

twinkletoes Active Member

i know how you feel i never thought i'd make it to 20 either but i managed anyway, keep trying and yes i am still feeling suicidal and i still think the world would be better off without me, i dont know why i keep trying and im hoping to find the answer someday, maybe that is the answer,

maybe we keep trying because we want to know the reason of living.

4. rich_uk

rich_uk Member

what do I know

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2008
  5. twinkletoes

twinkletoes Active Member

if you'd let me i'd want to be a friend to you as long as i can remain in this world. maybe i can help you through rough times, i can remember how its like to be 14 years old.

it's up to you, the offer will remain as long as u want,
    i just want to be there for you if you let me.

6. Xian

Xian Well-Known Member

you are wayyy toooo young to say it can't get better. you have no idea how much time you have in front of you just take it slowly and get help.

7. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

All i can say is to accept all the help you are offered. There is alot more to life than you have expierenced. Things will get better, just give them time. Try to hang in there, and PM me if you need to talk, i am always here. Take care *huggles*

Caroline

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.