Doubtless Hatred

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Boo Boo, Jun 1, 2013.

1. Boo Boo

Boo Boo Member

It seems only natural that when I change my environment, I gently but gradually drift away again. The changes have been friends, activities, places, items, jobs, anything that you could possibly change in ones life. Why does it have to be like this? I bore too easy... numbness sets in. Emotionless. The only things that get me to feel any type of emotions are ones of extremes.

I've been told that I'm an extremist... everything I do doesn't seem to be extreme, but to others... I guess it is. Seriously everyone around me does nothing but talk talk talk about the same 4 things over and over. If it's not one of those 4 things, it's complaining about something or someone. But you know what they do about it? Not a DAMN FUCKING THING! This is literally everywhere I've gone. Work. Home. Out. Anywhere! Why is there so much talk but so little action?!

It's come to the point that with no one to do anything with (besides bitching, drugs or vegging out in front of the T.V.) that I feel I'm better off alone. I mean, it's something I've lived with for over half my life, and I seem to get more done that way anyways. The lone wolf... Batman with no Robin... It'll just be me and my shadow, forever asking questions and trying to find the answer. Somethings can't be answered, but that's why you move to the next question. Who knows, maybe one day I'll find someone who's just as interested in the worlds questions as I am and actually willing to get down to the fundamentals of things. If not, I'll probably become some kind of mad scientist... or maybe an animal hoarder. (not really) Until then, I'm a puppy in a hedge maze, climbing the walls and seeing no end to the madness.
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Do you find it "bad" or uncomfortable to move on or choose to do things by yourself? I just ask because if you are satisfied with it and feel more productive and motivated than others why bother to worry about doing by yourself?
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

It is said, that life is a balance (clearly I am as guilty as others by not finding it lately)...when we are not comfortable, everything around us sounds like babble...but there is a natural amount of babble in the world...maybe there is a mid-ground, expecting your friends to be involved in their leisure activities and you seeking something different...they are not mutually exclusive unless these ppl are not interesting to you anymore...if that is the case, try to find someone who person can make a difference
  4. Boo Boo

Boo Boo Member

I don't necessarily see it as bad, no. But to see myself as an outsider in a world that is supposed to be connected does make me feel uncomfortable. How am I to share what I've learned or talk of things of issue or concern? Having someone to share something with (other than my dog) would help clear the 'funk' of questions and make things more clear through brainstorm. To find someone with the same interests and who is willing to learn as much as myself seems to be a task all in itself.

Continuing my education and broadening my awareness doesn't seem worth it without being able to share it. I'm looked at as weird for being innovative.