down the spiral I go

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by morning rush, Oct 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I know everyone comes here saying just about the same thing: I want to die...but I just honestly don't know what else to say...feeling the way I feel is horribly painful and I'm just tired of feeling like that...

If I didn't have my piggies I'd be long dead by now, but the thought of them ending up to be put down because no one can take them just makes me so sad...I dont want them to die because I'm dead...I wish I was a guinea pig myself...its so easy to be happy when you're a piggy, someone gives you salad and oh man that's the best day of your life...someone cleans your cage and your happy has a clown...you get pets and kisses and you feel at ease...

why is it that when I start going down the spiral, no matter how I try to bring myself up it doesnt work...its like my negative side is too strong...

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

it's great being able to open your heart to a pet, or should i say small furry friend? i feel that way about my big cuddly cat. i love him so much. i worry about leaving him -- i were to die could i be sure he'd be cared for? i hope so but the uncertainty is one of the things that keeps me here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.