Down To The Wire Now

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Godsdrummer, Nov 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I am going to try and enjoy this week and celebrate as much as I can. As this will be my last week. The decision has been made. Now I have to also start thinking of a method.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I hope you reconsider. I don't know what happened, or why you're feeling so bad right now. But please, stop and think. There are people who care about you.

:hug: Here if you want to talk, just drop me a PM.

3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

No more talking. No more support. This was meant to be informative only. Just to let you guys know what the plans are.

4. WildCherry

Why? There's got to be a reason.

You are a person that a LOT of us care about, and if you think we're going to sit back and let you do this without a fight, you're wrong.

5. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

NO method will make go away the pain. You don't know what's after, after all. I hope you think about celebrating more often, why not once a week? Call friends. Write, do things you like. It doesn't work everyday, but little by little. Please stay with us longer, maybe that could help, what do you think?

6. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Yeah, I agree with Wildcherry, threre's alwaus a reason to feel so down. If you don't wanna talk it out here, why not in PM? Me, or another.

7. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Pain, physical pain will consume me this week. And I will not be able to seek the medical help nessecary to alleviate it. So I will have no choice.

8. WildCherry

What kind of pain, and why won't you be able to get medical help? What about the ER?

9. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

What makes you hurt so much? You can talk to us. No one will judge you. Just release a little, let us share a little. Please.

10. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I am taking antibiotics. Hopefully they will calm this thing down. But the ER wont be able to fix this. All they can do is mask the pain for awhile.

I cant seek treatment because I dont have the money or the time off to go in. And if I tell you guys what the issue is, you'll think I'm stoopid.

But it is my issue, and it is what is triggering me. And it is what it is. Nothing I can do to fix this one.

11. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

We wont think you are stupid :hug: Why don't you tell us and maybe we can help?

12. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey :hug: i would never ever think you were stupid. please talk to us. there are so many people here who genuinely care about you and would want to support you through these problems and feelings. pm me if you want and think it could help. but PLEASE stick around and talk :hug:

13. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

No way. You're not stupid, you hurt.

14. WildCherry

We're not going to think you're stupid.

15. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Reality is, I have no method. And I can't come up with one, that I would like. So I will just have to deal with the damned tooth pain.

16. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Well I just came up with a method, if I have the guts to go thru with it. This feels like this is it. I am thinking of doing something after work tonight. If I succeed I wont be around here anymore.

17. WildCherry

I've had toothaches, and they hurt. They hurt a LOT!! But you're talking about leaving your family, and EVERYONE you care about. Leaving your kids with no father.

I really hope you change your mind. You have a lot to live for.

18. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I agree Bill. I mean okay this is probably going to be highly unhelpful but think of it this way.

The pain of death times the pain of yanking your tooth out yourself.
    What is going to be worse?

19. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

It's not just the tooth. I just can't anymore. I am going thru the motions, and I just can't anymore.

And I couldnt yank that old tooth out by myself anyway, not much to grab a hold of.

20. WildCherry

Why do you feel like you're just going through the motions?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.