down

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by morning rush, Sep 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I'm so down, I'm starting to think that death wouldn't be such a bad idea...

2. morning rush

and apparently I'm not the only one

3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I am so sorry that you are in this much pain, Morning Rush. I am sorry that your heart is so hurting at this time. The passing of your sweetie is so very sad. It is a big loss. And it may also trigger other feelings and pain. Please do take good care of yourself. Be extra kind to yourself. Because you are worth it. You are a worthy good person.

4. morning rush

thanks for replying. I think that my piggie's passing kind of unlocked depression in me, because I really am having a hard time functioning everyday.

5. flowers

flowers Senior Member

yes I would not be surprised if this is so. For those of us who have depression that we can manage to keep at a low level most of the time, something like the loss of a loved one can bring it right to the surface. Is there anything you can think to do to get help for it? I am sorry sweetie. Really sorry :hug:

6. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Could you bear to get another one?

7. morning rush

terry:
    I have one left, but I don't want to get another one, When I got those two I would often dream of them dying, it kind of haunted me because I loved them so...still love them.

Flowers: yes I already have a lot of meds I take everyday, I don't think I should get more. It just needs to take time, eventually I think I will feel better...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.