Down

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Sparrow91, Jun 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sparrow91

Sparrow91 Well-Known Member

My anxiety is up , I'm cutting , I don't want to feel what I feel , I want to get rid of the feelings! I cry when I think, I feel alone , very alone.... I can't end it there's too many obligations I feel horrible about.. I want a way out! I can't do this anymore...I was fine for awhile now it's like I spun out of control and went down.. I'm at the point of saying fuck life

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Sparrow91 sorry you are spiraling downwards Now is time to reach out ok to your doctor to hospital and get help before you get to far down
    You are not alone you have us to talk to hugs

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Sparrow, my anxiety is severely up today, it's such a horrible feeling..no-one deserves it and I have decided I am going to go back to therapy, because I was happy in therapy and anxiety was much less severe. Have you tried or are in therapy?

4. Sparrow91

Sparrow91 Well-Known Member

Total eclipse I don't trust doctors I have bad some bad experiences , there is one that is nice but I'm afraid to tell them, it's silly I know but it scares me that people will know and then I fear it will come back to haunt me on the future. It's mainly why I come on here to talk because no one knows who I am and I can talk without judgement...

Petal , I hope your anxiety goes down... It is horrible ... I would like to go to therapy but like I said to total eclipse I am afraid to tell doctors.. I have been to therapy before as a minor but was technically forced. It would be nice but it overwhelms me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.