Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ahjo, Feb 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ahjo

ahjo Active Member

Just feel like i want to kill myself. Too many things on my mind. I can not stand it anymore. And there is no way to stop it..
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi can you tell us what is on your mind sometimes writing it out helps greatly to decrease the sadness. Just knowing people are hearing you and caring about you. If you feel suicidal please call okay crisis line and talk to a real voice and get support you need to stay safe. hugs
  3. Caster

Caster Well-Known Member

Like total eclipse said, it may help you feel better if you tell us what you're going through. I'm here (along many others) to listen. I may not be able to directly help you or have the best advice, but I'm sure someone will be able to help you and/or make some pretty good suggestions. Just know I care:).
  4. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:hug: I've felt the same way before. One way to work through all those thoughts and concerns is to write about it. Make a diary :) and just write until you can't write anymore. And don't worry about how it sounds or anything. There is a place on here to make one :) Good luck and if you need to talk you can PM me anytime
  5. ahjo

ahjo Active Member

I just feel worthless. I hate myself. I'm always lying. I don't know what's real any more. I hurt people around me. I used them. I love to put myself in dangerous situation. I love to make problems. I love when I'm the most important. I just can't stand it any more!!!!!!
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Megan, welcome :hug:

If you're unhappy with your situation now then change it. Give an effort to stop lying, don't hate yourself, we are what we're born with we have to live with it.

Have you seen a doc, are you on any meds to help you cope with these thoughts?
  7. ahjo

ahjo Active Member

Inmemoryofyou: I don't know how to changed. I don't know how to go over it. I don't know where to start. I do it cos i think there is no other ways. I just feel lost.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.