Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by plshelpme, Jan 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plshelpme

plshelpme Well-Known Member

I was doing sooooo good for a few weeks!!! it may have even been over a month?! what changed?! why I am I going back downhill??? my highs are suppose to last at least a year! my lows aren't supposed to tease me like this...I want off the roller coaster...or I want it to stop moving at the top of the tallest point...

dammit...damn depression...I wish there was a cure...I wish I could just remove my thoughts...I wish I had a legitimate reason to feel this way...I have a good life and I don't have the right to want to end it...
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sometimes our meds stop working and we need to change them up a bit or up the dose some. I hope you can call your doctor and see what can be done to get you back on track hugs.
  3. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Hey, sorry to hear about your depression and how badly it is affecting you. Take a look at this.
    There is a cure to depression take care :hug: x
  4. plshelpme

thanks guys...

i know my meds are fine, cuz i just started them in november, and they've been working...i haven't built a tolerance yet...i'm just having a rough week, i guess...hopefully, this downhill path will turn back around soon...

trying to stay positive...
    idk if it's working
  5. total eclipse

you said you started meds in november they still may need to be increased a bit that all if you are starting to spiral down a bit. Did something trigger this sometimes that happens without us knowing it. Hugs let us know how you are doing okay
  6. plshelpme

I think if the drugs were increased any more, I would never sleep...they have helped with symptoms a lot tho. I'm not as tired anymore, and I can concentrate again!!! :)

I'm starting to think maybe I wasn't doing as well as I thought I was, but instead I was just really distracted...I just had an exam last week on wednesday...and I have another one in 33 days, so I'll be distracted again soon!!!

and I guess I'm doing okay now...still slightly worse than the past month...but I should be grateful that I'm SIGNIFICANTLY better than I was 2 months ago...I did have multiple mini panic attacks on Thursday, which I NEVER WTF?!

no worries...I'm not nearly as bad as I was in 2010... :)

thank u for the really means a lot to me cuz it is something I haven't really ever had, although I do have some really incredible friends...they just don't know my secrets...thank you!!!
  7. total eclipse

Yes distraction does help alot to decrease depression Work is my lifesaver at times. I am glad you are better then last year at this time and yes it take small steps to improve. I hope your next exam goes well for you and if you ever need to talk just post here okay or pm me Use the councilors at your school too as that is what they are there for to help students when needed hugs to you
  8. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

9. plshelpme

thanks really do somehow make me feel better...

i am using one of the counselors at my school...she is wonderful, and if it weren't for her, i wouldn't have made it out of 2010...unfortunately, i have to move campuses in august (i'm in med school, and for whatever reason, second year is 3 hours away from this town) that's gonna be rough to say goodbye to her, cuz she is actually working for me and improving my quality of life...

next exam is 32 days away!!! i should prolly start studying soon... :-/ so no worries cuz i'll forget about my problems for about a month, and then i'll deal with them again in 34 days (i will sleep on the 33rd day)...

hope you guys are well...let me know if you need anything...

and hugs to all of you...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.